Sunday, October 18, 2009

I can't not post this one...

Ok, one more message... I think I am done with this online dating thing!

Please keep in mind that this one is from a 30 year old...

"hello yesterday I worked nine hours at bell helicopter plant 6. there was much digging involved and today I am a little sore. for the evening I went to Six Flags and watched a couple show and rode the tea cups and the sombrero. I lost my season pass too. Luckily someone found it and turned it in. during the evening I was thinking it would be nice to have a woman to go with me. today I went to prairie vista baptist church where the pastor talked about standing up for your faith. then I went home and my neices Jasmin and Kembrealy came over to play with my nephew Cody and I joined them for some disney sceneit, football, and chase. For snack I used my snowball machined and made snowballs. I would like to make you a snowball. Do you want to date?"

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. He sounds special Shannon...don't let him slip thru your fingers...hehe.

    ReplyDelete