Monday, November 23, 2009

Tomorrow's Date

Ok, I am getting more and more excited and more and more nervous about my date tomorrow! I keep saying that if only I was 10 lbs lighter, I wouldn't be as nervous. Whatever, I will always be nervous. Have I gained back the 10 lbs I lost over the summer? Yes. But I am the same person. Not only am I nervous because of my looks, BUT I just found out he is interested in taking me out on his motorcycle or out in his plane if we hit it off. If you know me, you know I am a HUGE chicken!!! After going through the death of a close friend and my divorce I have decided that I can't continue living in fear. So if he offers, I will go. Which means I might ride a motorcylce for the first time tomorrow or I might go up in a small plane for the first time tomorrow. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment